Monday, January 7, 2013

Pain still here but managable

So its been a few days and things they are a changing. The scale is actually moving in the opposite direction. My pain is manageable so far and I'm feeling a little better. I think once I get a proper night's sleep tonight things will be much better tomorrow. I still haven't acclimated to getting up at 5:30 and now it looks like I'm gonna be moving that to 5:00. I don't know, maybe its just me but with Ang working nights and me working days, it really seems like there is no time left in the day for anything anymore. Were defiantly getting stuff done, its just trying to fit it in between work, kids, the dog, and everything that comes up in a day. Eh, I guess I've been locked up gaming for so long it really messed my system up. I used to be able to stay up till 3 or 4 playin online with my cousins and Sunday, I had to call it a night at 12. Oh and that was fun as hell playin black ops 2 with my cousins James, His wife Jennifer, Billy Ray and Johnny. Man they had me laughin so hard I couldn't breathe.

Anyway, speakin of getting stuff done, I got a certain friend sitting here staring at me with a frisbee in his mouth so I guess my rest period is up. Let's see if I can run him for 30 or so minutes to tire him out and then let's try to clean the bathroom, do the dishes and oversee the kids doin laundry all after already finishing the grocery shopping for the week. Ready GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment